3 ingredients Oatmeal breakfast ‘balls’ in the Thermomix.
These little balls are:
- Dairy free – if you replace the chocolate chips with raisins
- Full of healthy stuff
- No added sugar
- No butter
- No flour
- Incredibly practical for busy mornings
- And did I say, very morish?!
Can these be any more perfect?
Recipe found on Facebook and adapted to the Thermomix
“Cookies for Breakfast? YES!!! These EASY 3-ingredient breakfast cookies taste like banana bread and oatmeal cookies in one. They are warm and gooey, and taste best if eaten right out of the oven! Try them with any combination like raisins, walnuts, etc.”
So we did!
Makes about 16
Active time: 2 minutes – Total time: 17 minutes
The original recipe asks for
- 2 ripe bananas
- 90g uncooked quick oat*
- 40g chocolate chips
* for gluten-free, watch out which oats you use as manufacturing methods can mean contact with wheat
This is how I made them just now and the kids can have them for after school snacks (if there’s any left!!).
If I was to make them for breakfast, I would replace the chocolate chips with raisins or any other chopped dried fruits or nuts (or both really!!), maybe add a bit of golden syrup too.
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Add all the ingredients to the mixing bowl. Mix for 5 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
- Form about 16 balls either using your hands or 2 spoons. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Delicious. Bon appetit x