Pumpkin and gruyere gratin – with or without a Thermomix
Autumn can only mean one thing – pumpkin, pumpkin and more pumpkin! So many are carved and transformed into spooky ghosts but this warming and nourishing gratin is the perfect dish for cold autumn evenings.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 10 minutes – Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 onion
- 800g pumpkin, peeled and chopped in small squares
- 20g olive oil
- 50g creme fraiche
- 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg (preferably fresh)
- 100g grated gruyere cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 210C.
- Add one onion to the mixing bowl. Mix for 5 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
- Add 800g chopped pumpkin and 20g olive oil. Cook for 15 minutes / 100C / speed 1.
- Add 50g creme fraiche, 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg, 50g grated gruyere cheese and salt & pepper to taste. Cook for 3 minutes / 100C / speed 1.
- Transfer the pumpkin mix to an oven proof dish, top with the remaining 50g grated gruyere cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 210C.
Delicious. Bon appetit x